PROGRAM GOAL: This program is designed for first-generation and/or low-income students who are either coming to college for the first time or who are already enrolled at SRJC and need a pathway to successful degree completion in three years or less.
What is our-house learning community? The Our House Learning Community is an intercultural program that allows first-generation students to complete an Associate Degree for transfer or an Associate Degree in 3 years or less.
WHY CHOOSE Our-House Learning community?
- Helps you become a successful student who graduates in three years or less
- Provides you with faculty and staff who will help you develop an educational plan and work closely with you every step of the way
- Provides support in Our House Intercultural Center.
- Provides career exploration so that you can decide on a major or a viable career
- Eligible for ENGLISH 100 or ENGLISH 309 by the start of the fall semester
- First generation (i.e. the first in your family to go to college)
- Low income (e.g. you qualify for the California College Promise Grant, formerly known as the BOG Fee Waiver)
- Full-time student (enrolled in 12 units per semester)
- ENGL 309
- COMM 1
- COUN 60
- ENGL 1A
- COMM 7
INTERESTED IN "OUR HOUSE LEARNING COMMUNITY"?
- Call our office at 707-778-4177
- Email us: email@example.com