program goal: The program is designed for Latinx and/or low-income students who are either coming to college for the first time or who are already enrolled at SRJC and need a pathway to successful degree completion in 3 years or less.
What is connections? The Connections Degree Completion Program is a multicultural program (A LEARNING COMMUNITY) that allows students to complete an Associate Degree for Transfer or Degree/Certificate in 3 years or less.
WHy choose CONNECTIONS?
- Helps you become a successful student who graduates in 3 years or less.
- Provides you with faculty and staff who will help you develop an educational plan and work closely with you every step of the way
- Provides tutoring and support in the MI CASA multicultural center.
- Provides career exploration so that you can decide on a major or a viable career
- Eligible for ENGL 1A by the start of Fall semester
- First generation (i.e. the first in your family to go to college)
- Latino/Latina and/or
- Low-income student (e.g. you qualify for the California College Promise Grant, formerly known as the BOG Fee Waiver)
- Full-time student (enrolled in 12 units per semester)
- ENGL 1A (4 units)
- ENGL 50 (2 units)
- HIST 21 (3 units)
- ENGL 5 (3 units)
- MATH or GE
INTERESTED IN "CONNECTIONS"?
- Call our office at 707-521-6066
- Text us at 707-596-6396
- Email us at email@example.com