program goal: The program is designed for Latino/Latina and/or low-income students who are either coming to college for the first time or who are already enrolled at SRJC and need a pathway to successful degree completion in 3 years or less.
WHy choose CONNECTIONS?
- Helps you become a successful student who graduates in 3 years or less.
- Provides you with a Counselor who will help you develop an educational plan and work closely with you every step of the way.
- Provides tutoring and support in the MI CASA multicultural center.
- Provides career exploration so that you can decide on a major or a viable career
- ENGLISH 307 or ENGL 100
- (** Students must be at ENGL 100 level by the start of FALL 2017)
- Latino/Latina and/or
- Low-income student
- Students must be full-time and enroll in 12 units per semester
INTERESTED IN "CONNECTIONS"?
- Call our office at 707-521-6066
- Text us at 707-596-6396
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org